NGP.emu is a Neogeo Pocket (Color) emulator written in C++ for Android, iOS, Linux, WebOS. It uses a modified emulation backend from Neopop (SDL) and is built on top of the Imagine engine. The source is released under the GPLv3 license.
Attention Android Users
: In an effort to support as many devices as possible. If you experience any serious issues that make the emulator unusable on your device (black screen, force closes, etc.) and are willing to send a few log files back, please email
me and I'll do my best to get the app working for you. I've already resolved a number of device-specific issues this way.
About Save Games
- PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
- English/Japanese game language switch support
- Supports ROM-based games in .ngc, .ngp, and .npc formats, optionally in zip files
- Flash memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch)
- Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (iOS & Android)
- Portrait/Landscape orientation support (auto-orientation on iOS & Android)
- A .ngf file is created for games with flash memory
- Save states are named .0A.ngs for the auto-save slot, and .0X.ngs where X is the slot number for manual saves.
Questions, Comments, or Bug Reports
- NGP Language: select between English or Japanese for multi-language games
: Email me at email@example.com
. I will directly help troubleshoot emulator issues for users of any official paid versions, simply include your name used when purchasing the app for verification.